After a long absence, the Duke of Data blog will return to regular publishing soon. Thanks for your patience.
Denver Post
Transactions paid in the blink of an eye
Fox News Channel
JPMorgan Hopes 'Blink' Equals Bling
CBS46
Chase Bank introduces microchip credit card
Atlanta is the first city in the U.S. to get blink cards.
Weekly Standard
Winning Ugly
Republicans are doing better than you think.
Commentary Magazine
Annihilating Terri Schiavo
Paul McHugh
Weekly Standard
Kerry: The New Al Gore
John Kerry spins further out into irrelevance.
by Daniel McKivergan
A Tale of Two Chairmen
Why the media loves the disastrous Howard Dean and doesn't understand the greatness of Ken Mehlman.
by Hugh Hewitt
The Global Shift
The world will soon better appreciate the United States
by Victor Davis Hanson
NY Daily News
Nerds make better lovers
Ready for a real relationship? Ditch thepretty boys and grab yourself a geek
AFP
Bono hails Group of Eight on debt relief
AP
Bono Doubles As Lobbyist for World's Poor
President Welcomes British Prime Minister Blair
...Second question, do I believe in my gut we can eradicate poverty? I do believe we can eradicate poverty.
By the way, Bono has come to see me. I admire him. He is a man of depth and a great heart, who cares deeply about the impoverished folks on the continent of Africa. And I admire his leadership on the issue. And so I do believe. I don't view - I can't remember how you characterized the rock stars, but I don't characterize them that way, having met the man.
Bono on CCM & Worship
White House.gov
President Visits National Counterterrorism Center
"...And today I'm pleased to announce the fact that upon John Negroponte's recommendation, that we will nominate Vice Admiral John Redd to be the Director of the NCTC. He's a man of enormous experience. He has served our country with distinction. He'll be a good boss. He'll be a person that will be able to carry on the tradition of John Brennan."
Personnel Announcement
Bloomberg
Admiral is antiterror nominee
No comments:
Post a Comment