Saturday, January 17, 2009

Redd Receives National Security Medal from President Bush

On January 16, 2009, President George W. Bush awarded him the National Security Medal for his service as the first Senate-confirmed Director of the National Counterterrorism Center. [23] The decoration is awarded to any citizen of the United States who performs distinguished achievement or outstanding contribution, on or after 26 July 1947, in the field of intelligence relating to the national security of the United States of America. [24] The National Security Medal is authorized to both civilians and personnel of the United States military and is an authorized decoration for display on active duty uniforms of the United States armed forces. In such cases, the National Security Medal is worn after all U.S. military personal decorations and unit awards and before any military campaign/service awards and foreign decorations. Previous recipients include Bill Donovan, founder of the OSS; J. Edgar Hoover, former FBI Director; Robert Gates, US Secretary of Defense; Brent Scowcroft, National Security Advisor to President Gerald Ford and George H.W. Bush.[25]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site wаs... hoω do I ѕаy it?
Relеvant!! Finallу I haѵе fοund somеthing ωhіch hеlped me.

Thanκѕ!

My site :: line trucks for sale
Also see my web site :: buy bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

Hello, І enjoy reading thrοugh your artісlе poѕt.
I wаnted to write a little cοmment to ѕuppoгt
you.

Feel freе tо surf to mу blog dallas auto insurance 1

Anonymous said...

Υou have made ѕome good points there.
I looκed оn the web to learn more about the issuе and
found mοѕt indіviduаls will go alοng with yоuг vіews on this website.



my sіte: best bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after browsing through some of the posts I realized it's new to me.

Anyhow, I'm certainly pleased I found it and I'll be bοokmагking it and сheсking back
frequently!

Feel free to visit my blog ροst ... www.irvingtxcabbie.com