Tuesday, February 22, 2005

articles 2/22

NY Sun
Harvard President Faces New Round Of Criticism Over Speech on Gender

NY Sun Editorial
The Soul of Harvard

Summers' School
What the Harvard president learned from his critics.
By Meghan O'Rourke

The Girls of Summers
hat Harvard's president and his critics got wrong.
By William Saletan

Piss Off
A Belgian novelty shows what the good people of Brussels really think about George W. Bush.
by Paul Belien

The End of the Counter-Culture
Hunter S. Thompson, 1939 - 2005.
by Stephen Schwartz

Fear and Loathing
My night with Hunter Thompson.
By Austin Ruse

As Gonzo in Life as in His Work
Hunter S. Thompson died as he lived.
by Tom Wolfe

QVC, Here I Come!
Can I get my brilliant new product—Hairmuffs—on home shopping television?
By Emily Yoffe

Kyoto and the End of Hot Air
The Kyoto Protocols have gone into effect which is, believe it or not, good for everybody.
by Irwin M. Stelzer

Law and Borders
The conservative case for Bush's immigration plan.
by Tamar Jacoby

AP
JPMorgan Keeps Visa, MasterCard Logos
JPMorgan Chase & Co. to Continue Issuing Visa, MasterCard Cards, Retains Seats on Visa's Board

Reuters
JPMorgan to stay with both Visa, MasterCard

AP
Starbucks To Offer Different Kind Of Kick
Starbucks Coffee Liqueur

It's Time For All To Come Clean
If it leads to some straight answers, give players who speak about steriods immunity.
by Buster Olney

LA Times
He Will Do It His Way
New Dodger 'cornerstone' J.D. Drew is eager to bring his deliberate approach to Los Angeles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi djc, I was just blog surfing and found you! Wow, I really like this one.
It’s such a pleasure to read your post …. Interesting! I was over at another site

looking at visa

and they didn't go into as much detail as you, but nonetheless interesting.