Why Not Here?
by David Brooks
Rule of (International) Law
Can foreign courts tell American ones how to do their job?
Telegraph
Powell criticises Iraq troop levels and rift with Europe
NY Times
Amid Uproar, Harvard's President Ponders His Style
W. Post
Frist, Hastert Differ in Style
Divergent personalities of the GOP odd couple reflect the political realities of Senate, House.
White House 2008: The Democrats
by Larry Sabato
Big Bush Thoughts in Europe
by Lawrence Kudlow
Chicago Sun-Times
Put a guy in a dentist's chair and he turns into a wimp
In a new survey of 171 Chicago area dentists, 49 percent said males are more anxious when it comes to dental appointments, while only 15 percent thought females were the scaredy-cats. "The bigger they are, the more they fear," says dentist Alice Boghosian.
WSJ
This Exclusive Club Has One Requirement: 110 Birthday Candles
Gerontology Sleuths SearchFor 'Supercentenarians';Disproving False Claims
PR Week
2005 Annual Trust Barometer.
LA Times Editorial
Bono for the World Bank
Red Carpet Blues
How Oscar fashion got so boring.
By Julia Turner
Best AL lineups: Red Sox relentless top to bottom
Best NL lineups: Cardinals 2-through-5 devasting
by Jayson Stark
Wired
Howard Stern and the Satellite Wars
He's obscene, and obscenely popular, and he's taking his smut to Sirius. Foul-mouthed blogger Wonkette (aka Ana Marie Cox) explains why the shock jock is paving the way to the on-demand media future.Plus: Your guide to satellite, HD, on-demand radio, and podcasting.
Wired
The Resurrection of Indie Radio
FM never sounded so good. How the coming digital boom is driving the new golden age of multichannel, microniche broadcasting.
Wired
Adam Curry Wants to Make You an iPod Radio Star
MTV refugee Adam Curry is leading a grassroots revolt called podcasting. Why amateurs may soon rule the airwaves (begin download now).
17 comments:
Dear djc,
I recently launched a blog articles site exclusively for bloggers ... built entirely from articles submitted by bloggers.
We all know that the best content on the web is produced by bloggers ... unbiased first hand knowledge, experiences and opinions. Nothing to sell and no hidden agendas!
As a seeker of information or article content, you have access to this vast source of interesting and informative articles. As a contributor, you get the recognition of having your article published and seen by thousands of web users. The pride and satisfaction of seeing your article published in a prestige directory is hard to beat.
Not all of us are gifted with the ability to write to professional standards of grammatical correctness ... as a result, many bloggers don't bother to have their articles published.
We welcome an informal style of writing that matches your personality and fits in with your article content. We welcome articles that are uniquely based on your personal knowledge, experiences and opinions. All we ask is that your articles do not contain vulgar language, incite hatred or generally offensive.
All this is absolutely free ... please come over and have a look at our blog articles directory for yourself.
Best Regards
Emily
p.s I enjoyed reading your articles 2/26 blog.
djc after reading your blog it reminded me to update mine. My passion for runs deep. If you are like me business is a constant; But a respite from it gives me a fresh outlook. My http://serendipitysuccess.blogspot.com/2005/11/update-to-steelers-climb-to-top-of-afc.html has a similar theme and plays important roles too. Football especially for most fans and partners is a highlight in the autumn and articles create great gatherings. Thanks for your articles 2/26.
djc after reading your blog it reminded me to update mine. My passion for sports fans runs deep. If you are like me business is a constant; But a respite from it gives me a fresh outlook. My http://serendipitysuccess.blogspot.com/2005/11/update-to-steelers-climb-to-top-of-afc.html has a similar theme and sports fans plays important roles too. Football especially for most fans and partners is a highlight in the autumn and articles create great gatherings. Thanks for your articles 2/26.
djc after reading your blog it reminded me to update mine. My passion for sports fans runs deep. If you are like me business is a constant; But a respite from it gives me a fresh outlook. My http://serendipitysuccess.blogspot.com/2005/11/update-to-steelers-climb-to-top-of-afc.html has a similar theme and sports fans plays important roles too. Football especially for most fans and partners is a highlight in the autumn and articles create great gatherings. Thanks for your articles 2/26.
Hello djc, I was searching for some info on six figure income and stumbled across your blog. Even though articles 2/26 was different than what I thought, it was different enough to get my attention. I really don't understand how I got your page while looking for six figure income. Anywho I loved your blog and am very happy I stopped by. Thanks for the interesting read.
Good Day djc, I just did a search for personal development and for some reason your site was highlighted! I have a real interest in articles 2/26 and was hoping your site could lead me to more info. Unfortunately it did not have any sources for personal development
Thanks Anyway!
PS: I really enjoyed your read even though it was not what I had anticipated.
djc after reading your blog it reminded me to update mine. My passion for professional football runs deep. If you are like me business is a constant; But a respite from it gives me a fresh outlook. My http://serendipitysuccess.blogspot.com/2005/11/update-to-steelers-climb-to-top-of-afc.html has a similar theme and professional football plays important roles too. Football especially for most fans and partners is a highlight in the autumn and articles create great gatherings. Thanks for your articles 2/26.
Hi there djc, I am very interested in personal development. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for articles 2/26. I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to personal development. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!
Hi there djc, I am very interested in make money on the internet. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for articles 2/26. I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to make money on the internet. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!
Hello djc, I was searching for some info on make money on the internet and stumbled across your blog. Even though articles 2/26 was different than what I thought, it was different enough to get my attention. I really don't understand how I got your page while looking for make money on the internet. Anywho I loved your blog and am very happy I stopped by. Thanks for the interesting read.
Good Day djc, I just did a search for make money on the internet and for some reason your site was highlighted! I have a real interest in articles 2/26 and was hoping your site could lead me to more info. Unfortunately it did not have any sources for make money on the internet
Thanks Anyway!
PS: I really enjoyed your read even though it was not what I had anticipated.
The leathered oval object is flying in professional football with great success and while searching for other football djc successes I read your articles 2/26. Failure is not an option for most professional football and my passion as read at professional football has a similar theme. You have a great read here and thanks for promoting the great game in life.
Hi there djc, I am very interested in six figure income. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for articles 2/26. I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to six figure income. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!
Hello djc, I was searching for some info on personal development and stumbled across your blog. Even though articles 2/26 was different than what I thought, it was different enough to get my attention. I really don't understand how I got your page while looking for personal development. Anywho I loved your blog and am very happy I stopped by. Thanks for the interesting read.
Good Day djc, I just did a search for make money at home and for some reason your site was highlighted! I have a real interest in articles 2/26 and was hoping your site could lead me to more info. Unfortunately it did not have any sources for make money at home
Thanks Anyway!
PS: I really enjoyed your read even though it was not what I had anticipated.
Good Day djc, I just did a search for make money at home and for some reason your site was highlighted! I have a real interest in articles 2/26 and was hoping your site could lead me to more info. Unfortunately it did not have any sources for make money at home
Thanks Anyway!
PS: I really enjoyed your read even though it was not what I had anticipated.
Hi there djc, I am very interested in six figure income. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for articles 2/26. I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to six figure income. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!
Post a Comment